Keysoe is a rural village in the North East corner of Bedfordshire, some 9 miles north of Bedford and 4 miles south of Kimbolton along the B660. Its forms half of the parish with the neighbouring village of Bolnhurst. In the 2011 Census, 719 lived in 308 dwellings within the Parish of Bolnhurst & Keysoe.
The Village Hall is situated just off the B660, immediately on the right as you turn into Keysoe Row West. The hall is available for hire by the hour, day or weekend or we can tailor a booking to accommodate your particular requirements.
Sat Nav: MK44 2JE
- Licensed for 150 people
- Full bar including an inclusive events license dependant on the booking – please see our Keysoe Village Hall Hire Agreement.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heating throughout main areas
- Tables, chairs, table linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware sufficient to cater and seat 120 people in comfort
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, hot water and microwave
- Raised stage, stage curtain, stage lighting and sound & public address system
- Separate bar, fully equipped which can also be used as a small meeting room (10 – 12 people).
- A staffed bar can be provided…call or email to discuss
- Free and ample parking
- Large outdoor and grassed area should you need with external public address
The hall committee run a bar night on the first Friday of each month – please drop in and have a chat with your neighbours whilst enjoying your favourite tipple.
We aim to stage 3 or 4 events each year from Dinner and Dances to Murder Mystery evenings. The committee are always looking for new ideas and indeed committee members so if you have an idea or wish to join the committee please make contact.
Confirmed village hall bookings for 2017
Friday 4th August -A bar night with a difference….we’re going to hold a BYO BBQ. We’ll supply the BBQ, you bring what you want to grill and we’ll either cook it for you or you can do so yourself and its another Happy Hour night. 19:30 to 20:30 all drinks HALF PRICE. Bar and BBQ open at 19:30.
Saturday 2nd September – Another annual favourite – the 17th Village Show returns with all the usual classes….got a prize winning onion or a homemade wine? Perhaps your dahlia bloom is the best you’ve ever had? Then you need to display them in the village show. Contact Penny Heming for entry forms and a list of classes. And don’t forget the scarecrows – it’s an open class this year so let your imagination run riot!
Saturday 9th September – A Murder Mystery evening bought to you by the Keysoe Klangers – Keysoe’s very own thespian’s. Tickets will be £15 each and will include supper. The tickets will go on sale shortly but reserve your tickets by emailing email@example.com
Sunday 3rd December – Rushden Brass Band will once again be taking centre stage performing the Christmas classics. An annual event not to be missed, mince pies and mulled wine will be served in the interval along with raffle tickets to win your Christmas Hamper.
To view the Village Hall calendar click here