Due to Covid 19 and in line with government advise the committee have taken the decision to cease hiring the Village Hall until further notice. We believe most users have already taken the decision themselves to suspend their groups so hopefully, this decision will not affect too many people. In the meantime, stay safe.
Update to Covid-19 situation 14th July 2020 – as the lock-down restrictions are lifted, the VH committee have looked into the feasibility of re-opening the hall. We believe that it is still unsafe to open the hall for hire. Regular users will receive an email shortly with further information. Anyone wishing to inquire about a booking should email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest update.
Keysoe is a rural village in the North East corner of Bedfordshire, some 9 miles north of Bedford and 4 miles south of Kimbolton along the B660. Its forms half of the parish with the neighbouring village of Bolnhurst. In the 2011 Census, 719 lived in 308 dwellings within the Parish of Bolnhurst & Keysoe.
The Village Hall is situated just off the B660, immediately on the right as you turn into Keysoe Row West. The hall is available for hire by the hour, day or weekend or we can tailor a booking to accommodate your particular requirements.
Sat Nav: MK44 2JE
- Licensed for 150 people
- Full bar including an inclusive events license dependant on the booking – please see our Keysoe Village Hall Hire Agreement.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heating throughout main areas
- Tables, chairs, table linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware sufficient to cater and seat 110 to 120 people in comfort
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, hot water and microwave
- Raised stage, stage curtain, stage lighting and sound & public address system
- Separate bar, fully equipped which can also be used as a small meeting room (10 – 12 people).
- A staffed bar can be provided…call or email to discuss
- Free and ample parking. Users of this car park do so at their own risk. The Village Hall will not accept any responsibility for damage, accident or loss.
- Large outdoor and grassed area should you need with external public address
The hall committee run a bar night on the first Friday of each month**. Please drop in and have a chat with your neighbours whilst enjoying your favourite tipple.
We aim to stage 3 or 4 events each year from Dinner and Dances to Murder Mystery evenings. The committee are always looking for new ideas and indeed committee members so if you have an idea or wish to join the committee please make contact.
Confirmed village hall bookings for 2020
Due to Covid-19, we do do not have any upcoming events, we hope to stage “The Booby Trap” one day soon, probably in 2021.
One day soon – The Keysoe Klangers return with their fourth production entitled “The Booby Trap”. Tickets on sale now priced at £15 each and includes supper.
Further events are in planning – please check back for updates.
To view the Village Hall calendar click here
There are several groups and organisations who use the hall including: