First Friday of the month is Bar Night….all are invited to come and share a drink with your neighbours and catch up with the gossip. Bar Night is open to everyone…not just the residents of the parish.
Please note that for the Queens Jubilee Weekend the bar night will be Saturday 4th June for a ‘special’ Jubilee night.
The AGM date is scheduled for 24th May 2022 for a 19:30 start. Tea, Coffee and biscuits will be served immediately afterwards. The AGM is an open meeting and everyone is invited. We are always looking for new committee members, if you are willing to lend a hand in the running of our Village Hall then please come along and join us. If you can’t make the meeting but would like to join the committee then send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be back in touch.
Keysoe is a rural village in the North East corner of Bedfordshire, some 9 miles north of Bedford and 4 miles south of Kimbolton along the B660. Its forms half of the parish with the neighbouring village of Bolnhurst. In the 2011 Census, 719 lived in 308 dwellings within the Parish of Bolnhurst & Keysoe.
The Village Hall is situated just off the B660, immediately on the right as you turn into Keysoe Row West. The hall is available for hire by the hour, day or weekend or we can tailor a booking to accommodate your particular requirements.
Sat Nav: MK44 2JE
- Licensed for 150 people
- Full bar including an inclusive events license dependant on the booking – please see our Keysoe Village Hall Hire Agreement.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heating throughout main areas
- Tables, chairs, table linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware sufficient to cater and seat 110 to 120 people in comfort
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, hot water and microwave
- Raised stage, stage curtain, stage lighting and sound & public address system
- Separate bar, fully equipped which can also be used as a small meeting room (10 – 12 people).
- A staffed bar can be provided…call or email to discuss
- Free and ample parking. Users of this car park do so at their own risk. The Village Hall will not accept any responsibility for damage, accident or loss.
- Large outdoor and grassed area should you need with external public address
The hall committee run a bar night on the first Friday of each month**. Please drop in and have a chat with your neighbours whilst enjoying your favourite tipple.
We aim to stage 3 or 4 events each year from Dinner and Dances to Murder Mystery evenings. The committee are always looking for new ideas and indeed committee members so if you have an idea or wish to join the committee please make contact.
Confirmed village hall bookings for 2022
Further events are in planning – please check back for updates.
To view the Village Hall calendar click here
There are several groups and organisations who use the hall including: